Midtown Animal Hospital1917 P StreetSacramento, CA 95811
Our Clinic COVID Protocol
- Call our office phone number when you arrive at the parking lot. (916) 446-7788. (If the call goes to voicemail and you do not receive a response in 5 minutes please call again)
- A care professional will come to the parking lot, take a short history and discuss your concerns and bring your animal into the building for evaluation. Please be courteous and wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- While your pet is in the hospital please do NOT leave the area unless instructed to do so – we do not have the capacity to handle multiple drop-off appointments. We do have some shade structures available if needed.
- After the medical team evaluates your animal, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call.
- Shortly thereafter you will receive a phone call from a customer service representative to obtain a credit card payment over the phone to maximize a contact-less transaction (but we will take cash if necessary)
- If your animal is hospitalized, updates will be given regularly via phone by your medical team and when your pet is ready to be released.
- Once care of your animal is complete, a care professional will bring out your pet to you and discuss discharge instructions and medications.
Prescriptions and Pet Food
- Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills to be processed
- Once your prescription or pet food is ready you will receive a phone call from a customer service representative to obtain a credit card payment over the phone. This will expedite your pick-up and shorten your wait after you arrive
- Call our office phone number when you arrive at the parking lot. (916) 446-7788. Please identify yourself, your pet’s name and the car you are in and a team member will bring you your medication/pet food out to you with your receipt.